tisdag 5 augusti 2008

The second day in school...

This was a kind of nice day, now Im starting to realise how things work around here... Feels kind of nice.
I got up this morning and just heading for the pool, it was not that good wheater but it where allright... I and my roomie svimmed about 1 kilometer so I was kind of tired after that.
After that we did need a lunch/breakfast ... we got to canteen 2. I really like the food there!
Got a little piece of the nature on the way too...

The Art and Design building

After that I went to my fourth course , it was a three hour long lecture and the first half of it I was so tired cause I had just got lunch. But I managed to stay awake and then we had like 15 minutes break I really needed to get some coffee.


Manage to find a seven eleven, and they got one machine where you could get, as it said "Strong coffee"... But all I got was coffee with milk and lots of sugar, damn!

The second half of the lecture we watched a movie, it was really interesting and the professor wanted us to write down notes about the lecture so we would easier remember what we talked about...

When the lecture was over I headed for the pool again, really nice to have a pool on the school area. Then we got dinner, and manage to get our clothes washed.

And as all other nights, we did meet up with all the other exchange students on the staff club and hang around and enjoy our time in singa...

Now Im tired so the bed will be really nice...

1 kommentar:

Erika sa...

Kul att läsa om dina äventyr i Singa, fortsätt skriva!! Verkar vara ett hårt liv det där, måste vara jobbigt att gå på ett så fint campus och att ha pool där också..ojojoj...fan kommer det inte kännas trist att komma tillbaka till KTH efter det där??
ANywho, see you around och fortsätt blogga!
Kram