måndag 4 augusti 2008

First day in school..

So it finally started, the holiday where finally over... Got up early in the morning to go for my first lecture in engineering ekonomics and finance... kind of scared to go to something I dident really know what it was but it all went out good.

I think the teacher where good and he held a basic level on the first lecture..

After that lecture i went for trying to fix all my courses, it's kind of a mess but I think I manage to get some controll over it today!

On my first day in school it rained...

The Rain...

So much dark clouds..

Then i had my second lecture and it where in strategic management of product development, this where also one kind of a nice lecture. But sometimes it's hard to understand what the teacher means cause you not used to their language.

People in Singapore seems to talk their english really fast. And not pronounce the word so well...

But after two lessons there where time for some rest, and I found my rest in the pool...



So tough to study... by the pool



One hour in the pool and then it where time for next lecture, on the way home from the lecture i capture some nice nature on campus...




Now where soon heading for some afterharddayinschoolbeer... =D

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Woah! There's no need to feel sorry for you away there, brother.. ;D