torsdag 28 augusti 2008

The rain...

Yeah, I hardly remember the last time i went to the pool for some swimming and enjoying the often good weather...
The last week it rained almost everyday, so boring.. and on the weekend when we had nothing to do expept for maby get in to town and explore Singa some.. It rained..

I thought this was kind of regular with heavy rain once in a while here but know it rains evereday, I asked some locals in my class yesterday if this is a common period here in Singapore and if it used to be like this, and she repelled with that this was not regular... The raing period in Singapore should start in the end of november and go on until the end of Januari... But I would not be here that period so I guess Im lucky to get to see some rain now, but know I've seen it... It's enough now! Give me some sun..

A video captured by Pontus really explains our weather!!!

Inga kommentarer: