torsdag 7 augusti 2008

Exploring M.o.S... King on the dancefloor!!!

King on the dancefloor... Martin!!!

Really nice dancefloors!

Yesterday was a regular day in school, exept for that i got so many lectures... was kind of tired on the first one but after some coffee i was back on track!

Had some real interesting lectures, and I got my first homework. Did not really realize what it was about but I guess i will figure it out until it shall be done. The lecturer told us to "think outside the box", so there would not be a problem finishing this assignment..

Later on night we went out for exploring the place called Ministry of Sound, a really huge place. But it where kind of expensive place, but you could double your money in to drink tickets. So if you paid 10 real singa dollars, you got 20 fake singa drink ticket dollars. This was kind of needed so I doubled some dollars...
The interior at this place was so cool, there were like rooms and dancefloors everywhere.

Today has been an enormous rehab day, it has felt like it where sunday all day long. But I have truly found my favorite canteen place now, it is so fresh and they do have some sushi. I like alot. So dinner today was some nice sushi with real nice salmon.

There will be more times, I just wish it where as cheap as all the other food in the canteens...

The sushi place to the left...

The canteen

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

dåligt med privata bilder, inga fyllekort på Mange?

Erika sa...

Håller helt med ovanstående (för mig okända) talare!

Anonym sa...

Alltid skötsam... =D