söndag 4 januari 2009

Inside Paradise

I could easy say that I could spend alot of time on the place I am now. Gonna give ya a short briefing.

So, spended the christmas in Koh Tao and got back on the travelling track the 29:th of Dec. The goal was to reach Hongkong and visit my friend Jesper who have been doin an exchange semester there aswell. So left Koh Tao 16.00, arrived around 4 in the morning to Bangkok. Walked around with no clue of what to do 4 in th morning. I must have looked kind of lost cause all of sudden two Thai girls where asking me where I was heading. I did no one place I wanted to go to and drop off my bag so I told them where I wanted to go. They helped me find the way, really kind of them.. One of them got tired and went home but after I dropped my bag we went for a really early breakfeast. After the strange but nice breakfeast soup I went back to the place I have dropped off my bags. Did not wanna take a room for a couple of hours sleep so I ordered a coke and took place in one of their nice couches.. Tired as I was I fell asleep.
Did a day in bangkok that included a thaimassage and some struggeling around trying to find new sandals since mine got stolen in Koh Tao... Did not find any!

Went to the airport by 14 and got the flight to Hk 16.30, landed around 20 in Hk.. Meet up with jesper and went for some sushi as dinner. He had arranged living allready so did not have to bother about that. But it was the most expensive living so far but the cheapest and most dangerous in Hk. But it was ok, stayed for New years. Which was crazy.. So fun.

From Hk it is really easy to just take the MTR to get to China, and so we did. Payed around 3,5 euro for the MTR trip and about 15 euro for the visa and then I was there. In China, just like that.

Jesper had heard about an 24- hours open Spa he wanted to go to, And after some shopping in a 5-floor crazy cheap and big shopping mall we went for the SPA.

And this place, IS hard to describe with words. But I can try...
We pay 9,8 euro for 24-hours on the spa. This includes, They store your luggage on arrival, you hav free acess to the sauna and the pool area, they have an amazing relax area that is 3000sqm. In the relax area you can play pool, tabletennis, watch movies, as much free fruit and juice and ice creams as you want. Then it is also included super nice relax chairs and if you dont wanna sleep/rest in them you can get a bed to rest in. And I dont lie when I tell you that the chairs amd the bed is among the most comfortable I have visited with my body the last 6-months. Really really nice... Oh and did I say I only pay 9,8 euro for this!!!

That was among some of the thing that where included in the entrance fee, of course their is alot of different massages to get and other treatment that makes you feel like a new human being. And it is not expensive at all. This place is easy to get stuck in, you walk around in an outfit that looks like an pyjamas and all the time their is people who ask you if they can help you with anything. It feels sometimes like their is more people working here then there is customers. And I think their is, you are almost not allowed to put your clothes on to yourself. Crazy but nice. I like it...

Well hard to describe it with words, check out some pictures of it on http://www.queenspa.cn/
Could not see if there was any explanation on english but look on the pictures.. NICE!!! :D

Inga kommentarer: